Brookdale Canyon Lakes
Do you own this facility? Claiming your facility is the first step in receiving new residents and filling your vacancies! If you are the owner, officer or
legal representative of this facility, you can claim the facility as yours. Claiming a facility will allow you to update important data and
facility information, as well as add, remove and update photos of your location.
Brookdale Canyon Lakes is an exceptional retirement community offering the lifestyle options of Independent Living or Assisted Living to serving seniors and their families from Kennewick, as well as Richland, Benton City, Pasco, and other surrounding towns in the Tri-Cities area of south central Washington state. We are regarded as a premier retirement community in this region for our hotel-style amenities and the pampering services our associates provide. Here, you can choose the Independent Living or Assisted Living services that suit your particular needs and desires.
- Weekly Housekeeping and Daily Trash Collection
- Laundry Service
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Anytime Dining, 7am to 7pm.
- On-Site Salon services
- Brookdale Personal Solutions
- Convenient direct-to-doorstep delivery of all of your personal care products.
- Optional Concierge Services - such as errand running, pet care, and in-room food service.
Activities for Optimum Life
Brookdale offers a new way to grow older. Our unique Optimum Life approach to residents’ daily activities balances six dimensions of wellness - Purposeful, Physical, Emotional, Social, Spiritual, and Intellectual. To accommodate the range of resident ages and abilities in our Independent Living and Assisted Living communities, we plan a diverse activities schedule that enables everyone to find something they can enjoy.
Activities at Brookdale Canyon Lakes include
- Group Outings — Our residents join ventures to movie theaters, stores, restaurants, casinos, antique shops, museums, farmers markets, theater plays, concerts, street fairs and festivals, and other recreational and scenic attractions in the region.
- A Full Calendar of Parties — We host monthly parties that coordinate with our monthly Brookdale Celebrates theme, featuring the foods, music and culture of different countries or eras of history. In addition, we enjoy movie nights and matinees, barbeques, wine and cheese socials, picnics, ice cream socials, happy hours, and themed parties for every holiday.
- Life Enrichment Activities — We keep our residents’ lives meaningfully vibrant by scheduling a variety of cultural events, interesting topical seminars, and charity projects.
- Board and Card Games
- Arts and Crafts
- Pencil Art Class
- iPad Class
- Computer Class
- Men’s Club
- Out to Lunch Bunch
- Red Hat Society
- My Life Story Time
- Pet Therapy
- Entertainment — Free movies and live music performances.
- Coffee and Current Events Discussion Group
- Crochet and Knitting Group
- Cooking / Baking Group
- Veteran’s Group
- Fitness Programs — Our fitness instructor specializes in senior exercise and customizes programs to accommodate each resident’s abilities.
- Wii Bowling
- Walking Group
- Dance Parties
- Chair Exercise
- Pool Aerobics
- Optimum Life Health Talks
- Bible Study Groups
Devotional Services Campus Features
Our community on 25 acres of landscaped grounds with ponds, walking paths, and a gazebo is nestled in a quiet residential area with easy access to Highway 395 and I-82. We are conveniently close to restaurants, doctor’s offices, churches, coffee houses, banks, drug stores, hiking trails, a post office, Canyon Lakes Golf Course, Butte Montana Movie Theater, Safeway, Fred Meyer, and Walmart. We also enjoy the security of having Trios Southridge Hospital and Kennewick General Hospital close at hand.
Our residents are surrounded by campus features designed for convenience, recreation, and relaxation:
- Restaurant-Style Dining Room
- Community Living Room with Fireplace
- Activity and Game Room
- Movie Room
- TV Lounge
- Billiards Table
- Arts and Crafts Room
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Fitness Center
- Exercise Room
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Jacuzzi Spa
- Library with Computers and Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- On-Site Country Store
- Hydrotherapy Spa — the relaxing pleasures and therapeutic benefits of of hydrotherapy in a bubbling whirlpool spa that offers easy walk-in accessibility and reclining comfort.
- Full-Service Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Walking Paths
- Raised Gardening Beds — Residents who truly enjoy cultivation can tend to their favorite warm-weather plants without getting down on their knees.
- Private Dining Room — Host special gatherings exclusively for your family and friends.
- Country Kitchen — Provided for convenient food warm-up or light cooking for residents, their aides, or family members
- Laundry Room — In addition to providing laundry service, we offer the free use of a convenient laundry room for residents or family members who wish to launder their own personal items.
- A Pet-Friendly Environment
- Garages for Rent
- Guest Bed and Breakfast Suites
- Safety Features
- Alarms on All Exterior Doors
- Emergency Response System
- State of the Art Fire Safety System
Apartment Home Features
Our studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments and our one-bedroom and two-bedroom cottages include the following features:
- Kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, and microwave
- Full kitchen with oven and stove in Independent Living cottages
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Window coverings
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Walk-in closets
- Patio or balcony with select apartments and cottages
- Wheelchair-accessible bathrooms
- Walk-in shower with safety bars
- Tub / Shower combination in Independent Living cottages
- Utilities paid (except phone)
- Free basic cable TV included
- Small pets welcome
|Fees||$0.00 - 0.00|
Assistance - ADL
|Fleur De Lis II||0.15 miles|
|Fleur De Lis I||0.16 miles|
|Fleur De Lis III||0.19 miles|
|Fleur De Lis IV||0.19 miles|
|Canyon Lakes Restorative And Rehabilitation Center||0.25 miles|
|Serenity Cove||0.86 miles|
|Legacy Lodge||0.87 miles|
|The Rose Cottage||1.19 miles|
|A Part Of Our Family||1.37 miles|
|Astoria Adult Family Homeh||1.52 miles|