MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC
1. When You Visit our Sites.
1.1My Senior Care Finder Site. This site is a “Public” facing site used for the following purposes:
- Educate the public about what types of care options are available for facilities.
- Provide a search engine for the public to find different care options.
- Public can request information on one or more of the care options found. This information is provided to the local teams currently using the PLACED platform in that service area.
- Facility owners can “Claim” their facilities when they find their facility on this site. MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC will review information submitted when they claim a facility to ensure the information is appropriate and correct. When a facility owner submits a “Claim Listing” they provide MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC with the following information. Once MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC has approved the information submitted, the information is made available for all Teams with a “PLACED” account.
- Owners First and Last Name, Email, Fax number, Phone Number, Mobile Number
- Once a facility has been “Claimed” the facility owner is given a secure login that will allow the owner to provide the following Information:
- Made Available To both the public and the teams using PLACED.
- Facility Type (example: Assisted Living Facility), Photos, Services, Features, Number of Beds.
- Made Available Only to Teams with a “PLACED” account.
- Facility Owner’s Name, Address, Email, FAX, and Phone Numbers.
- Made Available To both the public and the teams using PLACED.
- Referral Sources can submit referrals directly to Teams set up with an Account with “PLACED”. A custom Send us a Referral button is created for all Teams. When a referral is sent from this custom tab it is only sent to that Team.
1.2 PLACED INFORMATION SITE. When you visit the Site located at https://www.eldercareplacementsoftware.com, you are free to view this without providing any Personal information. This site’s primary purpose is to market MY SENIOR CARE FINDERS “PLACED” Discharge and Placement Technology Platform. Business interested in learning more about PLACED can fill out the short DEMO form. The information collected gives MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC some basic information about your business. The information is used by MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC to get in contact with you to schedule a DEMO of how the PLACED platform works. This information is not sold or provided to anyone outside of MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC.
The following information is collected by this site:
- First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Job Role, Email, City, State, Phone Number, Mobile Number.
In addition to the information provided above, we collect the answer to the following questions.
- Please tell us how long you have been doing placements?
- 6 Months or Less, 1 Year, 2-5 Years, More than 5 years.
- How many placement specialists will be using the software at your company?
- 1-2, 3-5, 6-10, More than 10
- When do you plan on changing or starting on a new software platform?
- Immediately, 1-3 Months, 4-6 Months, More than 6 Months
- What are you currently using to manage your placement business?
- None, Excel, Zoho, Other software specifically designed for placements
- How many placements per month does your company do on average?
- 1-4, 5-10, 11 Plus
1.3 PLACED LOGIN SITE. In order for MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC to create an account for you to “login” and have access to the PLACED software platform, we will use the information collected in 1.1 to create your account:
- First Name, Company Name, Email, Mobile Phone Number.
Once your account has been created you will be required to provide certain Personal information about yourself at the following site: https://www.placementportal.net/. Each time you visit the Site and login, we request that you provide Personal information about yourself, and we may collect navigational Information on our Site. All accounts created are referred to with a TEAM number. Each Team come with up to 3 available users. A user is defined as a person on the team that has been given secure access to login to the “TEAM ACCOUNT” and use the PLACED account. If more than 3 users are need there is an additional fee charged each month for each additional user on the team.
- 2.1 Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- 2.2 Customers. Customers of the Site include referral agencies and any other Users who pay for the usage of the Site.
- 2.4 Personal Information. Personal information means data about a Customer or a User.
- 2.5 Service Providers. Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- 2.6 Site or Sites. Site includes the Site operated by MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC that is accessed at
- 2.7 Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Site or from the Site’s infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- 2.8 User. User is any identified or identifiable individual who is using our Site and is the subject of Personal information.
3. Information Collection and Use. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected.
- 4.1 Personal Information. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal information”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company Title
- Company name
- Address and Zip Code
- Phone number
We may invite you to contact us on certain public areas of the Site through the “Contact Us” feature. If you provide information in such communications to us, such information may be read, collected, and used by us. If you provide information directly to us in other ways, such as by sending us an email outside of the Site, posting photos, website links or other information to the Site or replying to an email that we or our Customers may send you, we or our Customers may retain that information and add it with the other information collected from you. We may use your Personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. We may contact you to request details about a potential resident. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following instructions provided in any email we send.
- 4.2 Information from third parties. We may receive information about you from third parties, including other Users of the Site and Services. For example, if you are an employee of a company using our Site, that entity may provide us with your contact information and other information about you in order to enable us to provide our Services. We may add this information to other information we collect about you.
- 4.3 Types of Information Collected by Technology. We may receive and store certain types of information from you each time you use the Site or Services. For example, we may automatically log your browser type, language preference, precise geographic location, the date and time of your visit to the Site, any actions you take on the Site, the date and time of your visit to specific listings on the Site, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the website you visited before our Site. In addition, we may receive and store information about your use of the Site and Service. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Clear Gifs. We may also use clear gifs or other data files or identifiers to collect information for statistical purposes and to improve and develop the Services. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are placed on a hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages.
- 4.5 Do Not Track. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We do not respond to browser-based “do not track” signals. Some third-party sites who push content to our Site may keep track of your browsing activities over time and across different websites when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
5. Use of Your Data. In general, information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC uses your information: for research and marketing purposes; to identify you as a User in our system; to provide improved administration of our Site and Services; to improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Site and Services; to send you e-mail notifications; to respond to your inquiries; and to solicit your feedback. We may create anonymous or aggregated data records from your information by excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable to you (such as your name) or by compiling information about you with information from other Users. We use this anonymous or aggregated data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use and disclose anonymous and aggregate data to third party companies for any purpose in our sole discretion. If you provide feedback on any of our Services to us, we may use such feedback for any purpose, provided we will not associate such feedback with your information.
6. Disclosure of Your Information.
6.2 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your information (as described below), MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC may disclose information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to
(a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC AND PLACED; or
(b) protect or defend the rights or property of MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC, Users of the Services, or any other party.
6.3 Disclosure to Third Parties. We may share your information with other third-party Service Providers that are contractually bound to safeguard your information. We may make such disclosure in order to provide you with the Services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to facilitate your use of the Service; to process any transactions you make through our Site or Services (including without limitation credit card processing); or to provide technical support. We may also share your information with any other party with your express consent.
6.5 We Never Sell Personal Information. We will never sell your Personal information to any third party.
6.6 Use of Navigational Information. We may use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Site.
6.7 Security of your Personal Information.
By using the My Senior Care Finder Placement Portal service, you agree to be bound by these policies stated here. This is a legal agreement between My Senior Care Finder and you. These policies may be modified by My Senior Care Finder at any time. Such modifications will be effective upon posting. Your continued use will be considered to have agreed to the amended version and bound by its terms.
This information is collected for:
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible relationship with you and providing ongoing services.
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services.
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
- Billing operations
Your information will not be sold, rented or disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent
- We are responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal obligations.
Your information is protected in our secure database of which only we have access to. Sensitive data is encrypted and scrambled. You may edit your profile at any time. All credit card and login information are completed over a secure connection (256bit SSL).
Cookies and IP Tracking
We may place cookies on your computer for user login authentication to your account. Your IP Address will be used for tracking login activity to your account and activities throughout the website.
6.8 HIPAA. PLACED does not meet the definition of a covered entity or business associate as set forth under 45 CFR § 160.103, and therefore the privacy rules under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) do not apply to PLACED at this time.
7. Your Choices Regarding Your Information.
7.2 Changes to Information. You may change any of your information in your account by sending an e-mail to us at INFO@MYSENIORCAREFINDER.COM. You may request deletion of your information by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
7.3 Requesting Removal From Our Communications. You may request to be removed from our marketing communications by sending us an email us at:
- INFO@MYSENIORCAREFINDER.COM or
- By Postal Mail: MY SENIOR CARE FINDER, LLC. 3560 Bridgeport Way West, Suite 3A University Place, WA 98466 or
- By calling us at 877-277-6333.
Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails.
8. Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site (“Service Providers”), to manage the Site on our behalf, to perform Support-related services, to assist us in analyzing how our Site are used or to provide payment processing services. These third parties have access to your Personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
9. Children's Privacy. Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (a “Child”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal information from a Child without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
12. Supplemental Privacy Statement for California Consumers under CCPA.
12.1 Introduction. Our business proudly serves or will serve certain natural persons residing in the State of California (each, a “consumer”). This California Statement explains rights that California consumers may have under the CCPA. When we use the term “personal information” in this supplemental California Statement, we are using that term as CCPA defines it, which CCPA generally defines “personal information” to mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. However, personal information does not include publicly available, deidentified, or aggregate consumer information (which are all defined in CCPA). Notably, the definition of “personal information” also does not apply to the collection of personal information from job applicants, employees – whether you are our employee or any employee of the entity arranging access to our Services for you, business owners, directors, officers, or contractors.
12.2 Categories of personal information we collect, the sources of that information, purposes for why we collect it, who we share it with, and whether we sell that personal information. Where we act as a “business” under CCPA (meaning we determine the manner and reasons for why we process your personal information), we may be required to disclose additional information regarding the categories of personal information we collect, the sources where we obtain that information, the purposes for why we collect that information, who we share that information with, as well as whether we sell that personal information – all of which depends on the specific Service.
12.3 Your privacy rights. If you are a resident of California and are not a job applicant, employee/contractor, or employee/contractor of another company interacting with us in your job role, you have the right to request what information we collect, use, and disclose. You also have the right to request that we delete your information. To make a request, you can contact us at INFO@MYSENIORCAREFINDER.COM. Provide us enough information to verify your identity. We will use information you provide to us to verify your request. If we cannot initially verify your identity, we may request additional information to complete the verification process, such as, for example, a copy of your driver’s license and/or a recent utility or credit card bill. You can designate an agent to make a request on your behalf by either:
(1) having your agent send us a letter, signed by you, certifying that the agent is acting on your behalf and showing proof that they are registered with the California Secretary of State; or
(2) by you and the agent executing and sending us a notarized power of attorney stating that the agent is authorized to act on your behalf. Please note that we may still require you to verify your identity before we process a request submitted by your agent. California residents also have certain rights regarding the sale of personal information. California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information by contacting us at INFO@MYSENIORCAREFINDER.COM. We will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your privacy rights under the CCPA.
BY US POSTAL MAIL:
MY SENIOR CARE FINDER
3560 BRIDGEPORT WAY WEST
UNIVERSITY PLACE, WA 98466